Monday 10 March 2008

The no-blog blog

Apart from having another cold I can't think of anything to moan about at present, but being aware that my hordes of readers are eagerly awaiting another post from me here is a pop quiz

Rock Quotes, some easy some hard - who said the following? (and no googling!)

  1. Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I do not know what will go first, rock 'n' roll or Christianity.
  2. Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Good Night
  3. I'd rather have a cup of tea than sex
  4. If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!
  5. If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are.
  6. I am the most well-known homosexual in the world.
  7. We're a very expensive group; we break a lot of rules. It's unheard of to combine opera with a rock theme, my dear .
  8. Rock and Roll: Music for the neck downwards.
  9. I only got seventh-grade education, but I have a doctorate in funk, and I like to put that to good use
  10. America's greatest living poet (about Smokey Robinson)

No comments: